Wesley's Chapel
Pews
Look Closer
The wooden pews with their benches extended into the aisle

The oak pews were added in 1891, to commemorate the 100th anniversary of John Wesley’s death. The pews have an ingenious pull-out bench at each end to provide extra seating.

Points of Interest
Windows Font Apse Interior
Pulpit Gallery Organ Foundery Chapel

Chapel Interior Courtyard Preaching Window Font Apse Pews Pulpit Gallery Organ Foundery Chapel

Courtyard | Interior | Windows | Font | Apse | Pews | Pulpit | Gallery | Organ | Foundery Chapel


Site © Wesley's Chapel & Leysian Mission 2008
49 City Road, London EC1Y 1AU